Hey everyone. I would like to toss out a question in the hopes that maybe one of you readers have some ideas. I am looking for a babysitter once a week for my little Deakon. It would be all day Wednesday (approx. 7:45-4:45). So if any of you have any ideas of anyone good I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
2 comments:
Hey Angi....I know I won't be available EVERY Wednesday but, if you get in a bind, you can call on me....In the summer I will have my girls occasionally & we'll be going on a few vacations but,I can get you my number thru facebook if you want it.
Hey Ang! My friend nannies, and I will call and ask her what her school schedule is like this Summer. She is so cute and really good with kids, I am sure Deakon would love her! I will let you know when I get a hold of her. The only thing that may be a factor is she lives in Provo, but I don't think that will be a problem!
Post a Comment