Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Condo

We have chosen a final date to move: Thursday September 25th! So....so...so... soon! WOW. Anyway, we listed our condo last night for rent on KSL. We got tons of responses and may have found the perfect renters already! I thought I might as well put some pics of our condo for memories and for any of you out there that care. Enjoy!









7 comments:

Amy said...

I've never seen your condo, it looks nice! Do you guys know where you'll be living in Canada?

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Your mom told me that you guys are moving to Canada! That is very cool also I'm sure very scary. What a neat experience it will be for your cute little family. Good luck with the big move. Also, your house is SUPER cute! You have such cute style!

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

Angi!!! You can't leave..I'm just getting to know you! You'll have to fill me in on the details. I do have to say that you have a REALLY cute place. You have great taste in the way you decorate! I'm glad we'll be able to still keep in contact through blog.

Kristin said...

It looks so cute! I'm not sure I would want to leave!

Linds Forrest said...

Your condo is really pretty!! That is nice you'll rent it out, double points for you!

KKR said...

Your condo looks great!! I didn't even know that you guys were moving till Kathryn's email the other day. Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you more at the shower! Enjoy life in Canada!

Tiff Keetch said...

So obviously I have been out of the loop - you guys are moving? To CANADA? Wow! How long will you be gone? Why? (Ok.. if these questions can be answered by reading past posts then just disregard them.. I'll keep reading)

And by the way - I love your red wall :)