Friday, August 21, 2009

GIVE ME JUICE!

After reading the first 2 little things I wrote about being pregnant just now, I realize what a huge baby I was being. I did completely jinx myself and started my good old days of nausea on August 3rd- the day after we almost died in the hail storm. I have been sick every single day since then and it totally sucks. It helps if I keep my stomach full of food, but everything sounds so gross that I can barely eat somedays. OK... not everything sounds gross... GLUTEN sounds fantastic... I would eat a big bag of flour right now if I could. I just want a huge slice of pizza, or a jr hamburger from Mcdonalds, or any single thing from the bakery at Safeway... or crackers, or just a slice of bread.... Oh gosh, I feel as though my life might be over. Now, I know what all of you Celiacs out there would tell me right now- just make these things or buy them at the yummy bakery in Cochrane. NO... my pregnant tummy says NO to them. I made cupcakes... they were ok. I made cookies... they were ok. I have a pizza crust in the freezer from the GF bakery (which I absolutely love!) but just thinking about it makes me want to puke. 2 weeks ago I went through an entire loaf of GF bread, but now thinking about eating it makes me queasy. MY BABY WANTS GLUTEN... and I just want to cry about it... :( The only thing that I can't possibly get enough of it JUICE... not crappy juice, 100% pure orange and apple juice. I need more now...






ENOUGH being a crazy pregnant lady... I will tell you the good news. My cycle was completely off for May and June so I had no real idea of how far along I was so my doctor sent me for an ultrasound on the 13th.(happy birthday Meri!) I got to see my little tiny blobby baby with a heartrate of 155 and the knowledge that won me a 10 minute massage of my choice via personal massage therapist, Kyle. (STILL NOT BELEIVING ME COMPLETELY AT THIS POINT) I also found out that our due date is MARCH 27th, 2010! (a very happy 19th birthday to my baby brother STAKE) It was great to see something in there and is helping me try and eat something everyday so baby will grow. With Deakon, morning sickness went away over night during week 13 so please pray for this to happen again... oh wait- you guys don't know that this is going on... I guess I will just pray for myself.




We haven't decided when to tell people... I feel like I am going to pop out a lot sooner than last time so we better decide soon. Would it be completely rude to not tell my family until I show up in December being 26 weeks along? I feel like it would be...

No comments: