It is 9:22 AM. I am exhausted... Kyle and I stayed up until midnight talking. I feel like we never see each other during the week. Once the work day finally ends and dinner has been eaten we barely have a few minutes before bedtime routines and me heading off to my job. It sucks... a lot.
Anyway, besides being exhausted I have to talk in sacrament this Sunday. I have known for a few weeks, but besides thinking about it while doing my monotonous mopping 6 days a week I decided to wait until this week to really start.
It is not working. Deakon doesn't nap anymore so I have his wonderful company ALL DAY LONG. Of course, Nixon has decided to take 3 regular naps as soon as we took Deak's away. So, everytime I get out my reading material, my notepad, or type in lds.org or any other such website he runs as fast as his little legs will carry him to sit on my lap, tell me how thirsty or hungry he is, or quickly slam the laptop shut or my books if I turn my back ever so slightly. I am so irritated. They should probably un-ask me to talk so I don't get up and there and ruin the day for everyone.
Pray for me...
5 comments:
will do. and you'll do great. I'm looking forward to it.
Call a babysitter, or friend, to keep an eye on your kiddos for an hour or two. You'll get the relief and quiet you're looking for and they will have someone to be there with.
Sorry it's crazy. I'm not a real mother but being a nanny mother makes me REAL commendable towards real mom's who don't get to clock out at 7pm. You're a rockstar for being such a good momma!!!
How did the talk go? Thinking of you and praying for the best:) Dare I tell you they really will grow up and you will miss this stage...I know you don't believe me now, but you will!
How'd your talk go? I prayed for you and I bet you were awesome. Talk to you soon.
Jeans
I know you don't know me but I read your blog from Ina's. Just a piece of advice... You don't have to let him stay awake all day. He can have quiet time if he doesn't want or need a nap anymore. Quiet time is anywhere from 1-2 hours long, just like nap time. You might have to work up to it but my two oldest kids have done quiet time every home day until they are in school and even in the summer we probably do it 2-3 times a week. It is a great help for mommy's who just need a break...
Post a Comment