Jessie vs. the caffeine pills...
I HAVE NO TIME.....
"I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so.... scared"
Ok, so not so much the scared or the caffeine overdose (let's pretend I am not on my 3rd diet pepsi of the day), but the whole being pulled in way too many directions and feeling like I never have time to do everything...
I guess maybe that is the way my life will be for awhile. Better suck it up.
hmm... anyway, finally took some pictures on my camera today. I keep taking pictures on my phone and can't figure out how to put them on the computer so they mostly go staight to facebook and get lost in the hussle and bussle. Nixon is crazy busy getting into everything. I have offically lost the use of my fireplace unless we buy some kind of guard. He can climb up 2 stairs... and is awesome at falling down. AND, today he pulled himself straight up onto the exersaucer. Of course I took a few shots and then put my camera away just in time to see him fall over. I am fantastic at being in charge.
Here he is in all his glory. Ya, we dress like bums in the morning. So, sue me
2 comments:
First of all, Nixon is adorable. And B, you are too young to have watched Saved By the Bell. I watched every episode of that. And....I'm old.
Kids fall. It doesn't mean you're bad at anything.
And can I just say those smiles are ADORABLE!
Post a Comment