Friday, October 7, 2011

Hi. Angi on the iPad again. I am so sick of not having my laptop. I have been wanting to blog everything the last two weeks, but my options are either this or my phone unless I wait until 10 or 11 when I can run upstairs and use doreens computer when she is done with her school work. I guess things will settle down next week and maybe I can sneak away while Nixon is sleeping. So, no pictures until I can do that. I know you are dying to hear my detailed story on how I almost died having Quinn. No joke. I was on my death bed. Now she is trying to make it up to me by being an angel and so I forgive her. My mom left Wednesday and we miss her like crazy. Doreen took off yesterday afternoon to play with the boys. I took a much needed nap. She is doing the same today so I don't have to drag all 3 kids to Quinn's 2 week appt. 2 weeks. Wow. She is still so tiny. Our good friends Justin and jenn are in town for the weekend and I am so excited to see them tomorrow and show off my baby girl. It's thanksgiving on Monday, I am thankful I am alive, have beautiful kids who I love to pieces, have a great extended family and friends, have my best friend Kyle, and lastly, for caffeinated pop. Until next time. Peace out.

No comments: