The boys LOVE Quinn and can't resist jumping into the picture every time I have the camera out
Naughty Nixon won't stay off of the swing... drives me CRAZY
 |
| Random pictures of Quinn, most taken on my phone: |
 |
| 4.5 weeks |
 |
| 6 weeks |
 |
| 7 weeks |
 |
| 7 weeks |
 |
7.5 weeks
My awesome friend Tanya with the help of other girls in the ward threw us a great shower. It was so much fun. The decorations were awesome. I loved the black and pink theme. The very best part was that EVERYTHING was gluten free! Tanya made strawberry and chocolate fudge cupcakes (recipes courtesy of my sister, Meri's, blog www.glutenfreebetty.com) , wings, and jello popcorn (SOOOO good) with several other girls bringing chips and bean dip, muddy buddies, veggies, and fudgies. I love to eat and it was simply incredible that I could every one... or maybe more... or everything. Thanks friends. You are the best! |
No comments:
Post a Comment