Kyle and I have almost been married 3 years!!! Go us... anyway we are so happy to have Deakon, but the alone time doesn't happen very much. Yesterday we both had to work. I left before Kyle to drop Deakon off at a friend's house and so when I got to work I started texting him:
A-Good morning sleepy head
K-Morning
K-Lunch?
A- Sure
K-Where?
A-Cheap
K-Costco?
A-Ya
I have 4 hours before we can go... and as dumb as it sounds I was really excited! It had been several months since we had gone to lunch.... alone.... When the time was up I walked out to where Kyle was waiting to pick me up (we work on the same street) and were off to Costco! As we walked in I just felt so naughty because I felt like we just weren't supposed to be alone. I even got Kyle to hold my hand a little (he is definitely against PDA). Unfortunately, Costco was crowded like crazy so we headed over to "The Bell" for some Meximelts which were yummy. It was such a fun, almost forbidden, too short, middle of the day date.
This is a really cheesy post, one where I can guarantee Kyle will use his eye rolling skills, but I love Kyle and our cheesy life and cheesy stories.
5 comments:
You are so cute! I am glad you found my blog now I can have another blogging buddy! Thanks for your sweet comment you left on my blog. I am so happy that you got a calling and you are liking your new ward. I wish you were still in our ward your family is so stinking cute. Well I am excited to stay in touch. Oh and my husband gets home in February 09, but I might see him for two weeks in Ocotber. So anyway have a fun week!
Oh Ang, aren't those little times THE BEST?! And that shows how in love you are at how excited you were. That is so cute! I love that you have a blog, have I told you that yet?!
It's not a CHEESY story, Angi! Kinda Sweet, actually!
I'm glad that you are liking your new ward! I loved your forbidden lunch story. I bet that Kyle just rolls his eyes to cover up the fact that he was overwhelmed with excitement as well!
Ha, ha. Megan and I used to laugh when we would get excited to get 25 cent soda's out of the machine at Walmart. It is kind of fun to do cheap things especially when you can do it alone. Kuddo's on the nursing thing. It will totally be worth it! Phil
Post a Comment