We spent the first half of our trip at SAUBLE BEACH... claimed to be the best beach in Ontario. Kyle's family has a lot at Sauble River Falls Camp with a trailer and enclosed yard. It was so much fun to just chill and relax. We basically went to the beach every day (like 5 minutes down the road) and sat around the campfire making smores and hot dogs every night. I could have stayed up here for weeks. Here are the pics- they are all out of order, but I will explain them underneath. I have so many good ones, but I thought 15 was enough for the blog...

Kyle and Uncle Bret playing with Deakon

Uncle Bret and soon to be Aunt Eva
(they got engaged the first night we were there- congrats you guys!!!)
Kyle carved a message for me in the tree
The consequences of not listening to your wife... got sunscreen?
Eating fries and gravy around the campfire

Deakon loved the water. Scary actually.... but he looks so cute wading

Aunt Kirsten and Deakon at Sauble River Falls

Papa Steve and Grandma with Deakon and cousin Brodie

Who dressed this kid???

Sauble River Falls- before the river joins Lake Huron

Plane ride...

Kyle... love how you can see me in the window

Aunt Erin, Aunt Kirsten, Deakon, and Brodie

Uncle Bret and Kyle building sand castles

Nap Time? Check out Kyle's mouth... yummy
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Ohhh, how I love and miss Canada! :)
Oh my gosh, what a fun trip! I just realized I was sitting super close to the screen smiling at all your pictures! Thanks for letting me feel apart of Canada. Glad it was so awesome!!
Post a Comment