Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Weekend!

I have been trying to use my camera a lot in the past week so here we have a post with mainly pics. We had a good Halloween. Kyle had to work late doing inventory, but I took Deakon down to his work so he could show him off. Afterwords we went to some friends' house for a party. It was fun! I was a bit lazy about Halloween because I know that Deakon won't remember it and I definitely wasn't going to let him eat a TON of candy... which he kind of did because everyone was sharing. So, I just put his lion costume on from last year. Saturday we spent all day in Calgary shopping for a new crib for Deakon (is it completely awful that we have been making Deakon sleep in his play pen for the last 6 weeks?) and some new toddler sized clothes because he is getting so big. The first picture is Deakon getting his hair cut. This isn't his first or anything, but I thought it was so funny the way Bret and Eva handled it... with chocolate bars of course! Thanks again Eva- you were so fast and he definitely needed a trim!



Deakon posing on the front steps:


I had to throw this one in- he is getting so tall:

Hosts of the Halloween party: Justin and Jenn... you don't want to
know what was under that jacket... TRUST ME:

When Kyle put this wig on I called him Wayne... he was like don't you mean Garth? Oops!

I had my heart set out on getting a good picture of the two of us...
Picture One:

Picture Two:

Like five pictures later:
I guess this will have to do!

Shopping for new clothes... notice how Deakon's pants are getting a bit short?

Eating lunch at Ikea. The reason I had to add this is because the way that
Deakon's mouth is to the side and one eye squinted is a token Kyle face!
Guess this really is your kid Kyle... Congrats!!!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

so cute! I can't believe you got a picture of Kyle smiling...wow!!!

Unknown said...

Your pictures are great! Deakon is so cute I want to hold him.

Linds Forrest said...

Guess this really is your kid... Oh man you are so funny Angi!!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Deakon looks so cute in his lion costume! I also think that picture of Kyle and Deakon holding hands is so precious!