- The first item on my list is the Gospel. I am so happy to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am grateful for the guidance and strength of knowing what I know. I am so thankful for Jesus Christ and for my Heavenly Father. Those 2 guys up there really know what they are doing! I know that they love us and want the best for us.
- I am also really glad that I am raising my little family with the help of my awesome husband Kyle. Kyle, I am so thankful for you and I love you so much. I am so glad that we were sealed so that we can be together forever. You are my best friend and I love you so much.
- Little Deakon boy... I am so darn grateful for you. You make me smile a million times a day. Even while being incredibly naughty. You are so carefree, simple, and loving. I love the bond that we have together even if it is made by me going on and on in your ear and you looking up at me innocently while thinking, "I wish you would stop talking so much." You have brought so much joy to my life. I never would have imagined how much love I could have for one little tiny soul. Thank you for sticking with your crazy mom and loving me.
- Extended family... oh my, oh my. My last post was for our parents, I really love you guys a lot. But what about the rest of you. The ones we tell jokes with, complain with, play with, compete with, brag about, and think about constantly. Our brothers, sisters, neices, nephews, and cousins. We are so glad that we got put in with all of you. Thank you for letting us be in your lives.
- Education, a roof over our head, Kyle's job, me being able to stay home, and the lowest on the list, but still glad about... TV!
I hope all of you out there are having a fantastic time with family and friends.
Have a great Thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment