Happy GOOD FRIDAY!!! We had so much fun having Kyle home today. We let him sleep in... not long enough, so he says... before running in and jumping back into bed. I put in a movie and the 3 of us layed there all morning. We finally got up and made our way to the grocery store. It is sooo much easier when Kyle is with us. He entertains Deakon and I can actually concentrate on getting more than 1/4 of the list before being asked to leave... that may or may not have happened. We lazied around while Deakon slept and then went to see Eva to get the boys' hair cut. Like how I call them "the boys" ha ha ha. We had a good time making noise at the salon and them we went with Bret and Eva to supper(see post below). The best part about today is that we get another day just like it tomorrow!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, Kyle was awarded a certificate for, uhh... basically being awesome (I can't remember the exact title) during a work meeting. I was really happy for him, especially after he told me he got a gift certificate to none other than SWISS CHALET!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, Kyle was awarded a certificate for, uhh... basically being awesome (I can't remember the exact title) during a work meeting. I was really happy for him, especially after he told me he got a gift certificate to none other than SWISS CHALET!

Before journeying to Cananda, I heard all sorts of grand stories about Swiss Chalet and was not disappointed the first time I went. They have incredible chicken. Sooooo GOOD! I was even happier to discover that it is gluten free!

2 comments:
Congrats Kyle! Sounds like a yummy place to eat.
Umm, when did Deakon get to be two?? Angi you are the most amazing mother and don't let the stress of teaching him all the important things get you down, because Heavenly Father is there helping you and will always be there for you when you ask Him. I miss you and you need to come visit soon so we can all hang out.
Post a Comment