Friday, June 19, 2009

We really did make it...

Lily and Deakon:
Finding the toys... no help needed:
In the airport parking lot:
Following Stake around:

So... maybe a few people are wondering if we even made it to Utah... we definitely did!  AND have been so busy seeing everybody and chilling with my mummy that I have not really have much time to blog or load pics from my camera.  The plane ride went fairly smooth.  It was only 90 minutes so not too bad.  We had some new toys and lots of snacks... but they only lasted for the first hour and then Deakon wouldn't stop asking to get out of his car seat.  I was a very mean mom and told him too bad and when I couldn't get him to play with anything or eat, I told him to "sit there and suck your thumb" while I took a 10 minute mini-nap.  Seriously... I was so tired after waking up at 4:30 AM!!!  He survived... and I don't think I caused any permanent damage.  :)  I am sure I looked interesting walking to the baggage claim pushing a stroller, lugging a car seat, and having a back pack, diaper bag, and purse hugging my body.  Good thing my mom came in to help!  It was really fun having so many people come over when I got here!  Thanks everyone for coming.  After 9 months, it feels good to know that nobody forgot us!  I will have more pics to show later!

3 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Ugg, i hate all the baby gear you have to haul to the airport.

Linds Forrest said...

Your airplane story is hilarious!! I love your stories. Glad you are having so much fun in Utah. Maybe you and Meri and I can get together for lunch when she gets in. That would be fun!!

heather telford photography said...

Glad you guys made it.. hey call me when you can!