Saturday, November 28, 2009

American Thanksgiving!

Tomorrow we are having a Thanksgiving FEAST to celebrate "American" Thanksgiving. We are a few days late, but if we would have had it on Thursday then Deakon and I would have been eating all alone. We are going all out- Utah-DuPaix style! What's on the menu?

TURKEY (of course)
Tons and tons of mashed potatoes (with skin on)
Homemade gravy
Stuffing
Rolls
Celery filled with peanut butter and the infamous Cheez Whiz (I personally hate it, but I must apease the hubby)
JELLO complete with 2 kinds of fruit and cool whip on top (not a dessert you crazy canadians)
Garden salad
Corn
and... Cherry Delight for dessert (I know... no pie? but if you have ever had Doreen's DELICIOUS no bake cherry cheesecake, you would understand my choice... and sorry family- I did make it for you a few years ago and completely ruined it. I have perfected it so I will have to make it again.)

1 comment:

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

wow, good for you! That's a lot of food! Sounds yummy! Can't wait to see you soon!