Do I sound like a kid on Christmas? I asked Kyle when I could post the name that we really like on here. He looked at me like I was kind of crazy and said, "I don't care... whenever" I was just trying to be nice babe...
So... here is the name that we really like:
Nixon Steven Owen Gerrie
I think it sounds fabulous... and I like the middle names being after our dad's... yay for family names!
2 middle names is a little bit of a tradition in the fam. Kyle, Deakon, and even I (how could I ever fully give up DuPaix? come on now) all have 2 middle names.
5 comments:
What a cute name! Congrats again on a boy. So exciting!
Congrats Kyle and Angi! How exciting! I really like the name too, and it flows well with Deakon. I totally understand the craziness of boyhood, but it is lots of fun . . . and very LOUD! Anyway, wishing you the best!
That's cute! I had no idea you all had two middle names. What are Deakon's two middle names? Anyway---super cute name! Kyle is a good guy to let you go ahead and post it. Congrats again! :)
Love it!
We like the name. Cute!
Post a Comment