Thursday, February 25, 2010

This one's for the girls...

IT'S YOUR LUCKY DAY BECKY AND MUMMY... enjoy the first of many...
:)
Ok, so I have been a big fat slacker with my blogging. I have an enormous list of excuses, but for this post I will leave them out... maybe. I promised at least one post before this weekend so here it is...
I know... you might be a bit disappointed because I decided to try and go in order and I still have all of these CHRISTMAS pics to post. That is how far I am behind with blogging. We did have a blast in Utah though so here are a few more pics.
Most of these pictures are emailed from my mom. We took what seemed like 300 "sister" pictures and this is what I was emailed. Unfortunately, we had too many cameras going or something because nobody is ever looking at the same one. Plus, I must have been talking non-stop because my mouth is open in both of them. Oh well, we have to document the truth:

Wrong camera ANGI...

Navy (my brother is an assistant football coach) played a great game in the Texas Bowl! Monica sent us a package of fun Navy gear to help us get in the mood. We had a lot of fun watching the game together. Here we are celebrating the WIN!
Deakon LOVED Molly (hopefully the love and listening skills will stay when Nixon comes). Deak, Meri, and Molly:
Meri and Shaner got some stomach virus just a few days after Christmas so we went and stole Molly to hang out with us while they got some sleep. Deakon was so excited to help feed her:
Watching some 'toons with Molly:
Trying on Dad's new BB shoes:

I can't remember what night this was, but Sarah and I were doing a puzzle while Debbie, Christian, and little John decorated ginger bread houses. Kyle was trying to catch some World Jr. Hockey action on the computer:
They were having a contest. Boys vs. Girls:
My mom hosted a Rasband cousin party. We had a pretty good turn-out.
Roger's Fam:
Rasband's:
Keetch's:
DuPaix's:
Those are all of my pics from Utah, but we had so much fun seeing everyone. Thanks for inviting us over to your houses for game night's and joining us at all of our favorite eats. Ooo... and thanks to the many babysitters who helped us have lots of grown-up people time at movies and a nice trip to the temple. Can't wait to go back!!!
Once we got home, we had a great post-Christmas dinner and gift exchange with some of Kyle's fam.
Getting ready to open presents. Deakon was very excited to get even more!
Cute Olympic mitts from Nana Marilyn:
Ron and Doreen:
Deakon and Bret (we were so spoiled by EVERYONE...)

Bret with his stocking. Doreen has these HUGE stockings for Bret and Kyle. I LOVE them... especially because now they contain goodies for me:
Deakon playing his new favorite game with the gift-givers:
We had a great Christmas... here is my post for the day! Stay tuned for more fun stuff in the next few days!!!

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

What a fun catch up post. Are you going to Utah for the sealing? I REALLLLLLY hope so cause I want to see you and talk with you. You are always so funny! Hope your fetus is doing well!

kwgirl said...

Hey, at least you're up to your Christmas pictures...I still haven't posted Jonathan's graduation in Oct!
We LOVED seeing you and look forward to seeing some baby pictures soon:)

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

yeah! finally! Great post! We miss you guys... can't wait to see you again!