AND the fun continues! Hope your day is as fun as ours has been!
Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy the funny, gross, awkward, and happy events in our lives!!!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
4 years old!!!
Today is Deakon's 4th birthday! YAY! We have had a fun, crazy day. I can't believe it has been 4 years since our tiny 6 lb. little boy joined our family. I love you little man. You have so much energy and are always looking for fun. You are a great big brother and we are so glad to have you!
We started off the morning with waffles. I came upstairs with the camera and started taking pictures of Nixon. Deakon kept asking me to take pictures of him and then proceeded to purposely not look at the camera. Naughty little thing.
Little Nixy. He has really started hating the exersaucer (I know, I know, he is almost 1, constantly moving, and as big as a house) BUT since pulling out and breaking 3 glass bowls on the tile, it is his fate.
AND the fun continues! Hope your day is as fun as ours has been!
AND the fun continues! Hope your day is as fun as ours has been!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks like he had such a fun bday! WAy to go you guys! I'm glad that the blanket fairy has worked!
Post a Comment