I do have 1 other reason why my blogging is so behind... BABY #3 is coming! Sept. 29
th! Exciting and SCARY :) I will be 14 weeks this Thursday. The nausea went away a few weeks ago, but the constant and endless
exhaustion has settled in for the long haul. Had my first ultrasound last Monday- baby (just one- thank you!) looks pretty good. Has 10 little fingers for sure. Find out what we are having the beginning on May. I am very excited. Nixon and Baby will be almost exactly 18 months apart. Fun? Hmm... I hope.
6 comments:
Ya! How exciting! Congratulations! Oliver and Lincoln are 18 months apart. It's hard at times, but for the most part I really love having them so close in age.
That is SO exciting!!! CONGRATS!!! :)
Congrats!!! that is so exciting!
Congratulations. What fun news. I hope you feel better soon. I was wondering why the bloging stopped.
I am so excited for you!
Congrats! (And I hear ya on the endless exhaustion!)
Can't wait to hear what you'll be having... :)
Post a Comment