Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Family, Birthday, and Randoms...

Nixon, Aiden, and Kamryn



Grandma Marilyn and Kirsten came for an Easter visit so we met up with them Saturday for a brunch. The food was delicious, the company was great, the weather was gorgeous, and we went on a walk. Deakon and Brodey are 6 months apart and are so cute together. Nixon and Kamryn are 3 days apart, with Aiden coming in 6 months younger. Poor little Kamryn was sick and slept basically the whole time, but I managed to get a cute picture of her at the end. I just stole the above picture from Facebook so it is out of order... whatevs.




After brunch, Deak and Brodey ran upstairs to watch Shrek for a bit. They were so cute and cuddly.


Kirsten, Kylyn, and Stacey:

Aiden and Grandma:


Bret, Erin, and Eva:


Kyle and Nixon






Aiden and Nix at the park:


Deak and Brodey:


Nixon and Grandma:


Chillin while the kids played:


Little Kamryn:


My birthday was yesterday! Yay me :) We had birthday dinner and yummy lemon cupcakes.





I've been trying to download a video of Nixon walking for my mum, but it must be too big. Here are some still shots!


and some randoms of my little Nixon:So handsome:




And now for the randomness. Deakon and his HUGE feet. They are over half of Kyle's and Kyle wears a size 13. Yikes. When Deakon was 3, we found some of Kyle's medical records with hand prints when he was 7. Their hands were basically the same. Deakon is going to be a monster... or just a scrawny little kid with huge feet and hands.


And last, but certainly not least. Deakon's family drawings. He has started drawing everyone as skeletons. Here is Kyle (on the left) and Deakon in the middle. Kyle has an "awesome mustache" and "wings" and "cool hair"


And "little, baby Nixon"Oh, right. This really is the last picture. Last week I was so so so behind on laundry. I washed, dried, folded, hung up, and put away 12 loads in about 7 hours. This is what the house looked like... Guess I should be thankful that is mostly stayed in the play area.


Hope you all had a good Easter!

2 comments:

Catherine Dabels said...

Hope you had a good birthday! Happy birthday. Sorry I facebook missed it!

kwgirl said...

I can't believe how BIG Deakon is getting. He looks EXACTLY like Kyle... kind of scary:)How fun for you to have family there for Easter!