Saturday, June 16, 2012

Deakon

Tonight during bedtime, Deakon told me a story he make up:


Once upon a time.  Mom, Dad, and Deakon were laying in your bed in the morning.
Deakon said, "Mom, can I get up.  I'm so hungry"
Mom said, "NO!"
Deakon said, "Pleeeeeease"
Dad said, "Be quiet or get out"
Then everyone was quiet.  Then Deakon went to watch cartoons.  THE END




Nice story, right?  OR... true story?  For the record... it was before 7 AM.  I do not do before 7 AM.


-------------------


Deakon: Quinn! you have lots of boobies.
Me: What does that mean?
Deakon: You know... booby traps



--------------------


Deakon: Mom, Nixon keeps tickling my nipples! (as he points to his armpit)


--------------------


Angi: "he doesn't know what an Asian is." Deakon: " yes I do, it's a ninja"


--------------------


Doreen sent this to me a few weeks ago and I wanted to put it somewhere...



Hi Angi:
I wrote this down one night in my school notebook when I was babysitting so I wouldn't forget it & I just came across it tonight.
Nixon & Quinn were in bed & Deakon was staying up just a little later because he is 'older'. We were doing puzzles together. Here's how the conversation went .....
Deakon: Grandma, we're good at doing puzzles aren't we.
Grandma: Yes, we sure are Deakon.
Deakon:  Because we're best friends.
Grandma: You bet we're best friends.
Deakon: We're best friends forever, aren't we Grandma?
Grandma: Yes Deakon we sure are.
Deakon: Even when we're all in Heaven, we'll still be best friends.
I think that's one of the sweetest conversations I have ever had in my life.  I don't recall Kyle or Bret ever saying something like that to me. I hope that you will keep it because I sure will.
I love you FOREVER Deakon.
Love
Grandma Doreen