This past week Deakon told me that I was beautiful.... followed immediately by ducking his head and blushing like crazy. He is SO much like Kyle. I love it. I'm sure that Kyle must have given compliments like that from the beginning. After Deak got over his embarrassment, he confidently told me, "Seriously Mom, you are beautiful." Melts my heart. A huge goal of mine as a Mom is teaching my children to have respect and love and the ability to give sincere and meaningful compliments to the opposite sex.
Another thing I LOVE about weekends is getting everyone in our bed and chilling in the morning. Love the bed head and extra cuddles.
Yesterday I took the kids to gymnastics. Thought I'd document that. They loved it... I didn't really love it... but we had to try it once. Obviously we spent most of the time in the foam pit.
So happy that I am only half way done with my weekend! Tomorrow Deakon gives a talk in Primary. They were looking for someone last minute so of course I said yes before I asked Deakon. Turns out... he REALLY doesn't want to and now I have given him the "sometimes in life we do things we don't want to" lecture too many times this week. He hasn't had a hard time helping me write the talk, he just doesn't want to get up and give it. Perhaps I will be giving the talk for him ;)




1 comment:
I'm glad I inspired you to blog again. haha. it's fun to see whats going on in your world. nixion looks so much like Ethan in that picture, it's scary! Quinn is adorable! love the blond hair and big brown eyes!
Post a Comment