So, the correct answer was NONE of the above... trick question... we wouldn't do any of those things. I will just assume that is why nobody voted- jk. I am really not that self centered.
Today is our official 3 year anniversary though. We actually decided to celebrate on Saturday because it would be easier than today. The day started by Kyle getting off early from work (yeah!!!) and surprising me. I thought I wouldn't see him until after 5 and he was home by 1. We had asked my mom to watch Deakon so that we could go to dinner and a movie. (Thanks Mom!) We wanted to try some place new so we looked online at some places and decided on... Madelines Steakhouse in South Jordan. It was really yummy. I had pasta and Kyle had prime rib. It was a fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment