Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ode to Kyle


Happy Anniversary to us! I just wanted to give shout out to my awesome husband who I love so darn much. You are my best friend. The one who can make me laugh at all times and keep me so happy. I love how hard you work for our family and how you always force me to not be a home-body and get out and have fun. Even if that just means window shopping at the mall. I love that we can see something funny and just look at each other and know exactly what the other is thinking. I love just sitting on the couch and watching movies eating 94% fat free popcorn (lol, I know you really actually hate that kind). I love you so so much and your super sexy calves. Thank you so much for loving me, teaching me, and cooking meal after meal for me. I love you Kyle Steven William Gerrie! Happy Anniversary- it has been an awesome 3 years and hopefully many more to come!

No comments: