So, I finally remember what I was going to put in the last post- We went to Deakon's 15th month appointment (at 16 months...I forgot to make the appt so I was pushed back) and he is a nice, heavy 24 lbs. 6 oz. and is 30.9 in. tall. That puts him about 40% for both. Good job Deak. He has been in the 11 and 13 percentiles the last 2 times we have gone so I am glad he is growing. ALSO- I found the CAMERA!!!
3 comments:
I am so glad you found your camera. I think I would crap my pants if I lost mine! CONGRATS! :)
Oh and I just realized you changed the title of your blog. The Gerrie Three - LOVE IT!! So cute! So creative!
Ha ha! Lincoln weighed 24 lbs. at his 12 month check-up. I call him my Chunky Monkey!
Post a Comment