Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Special Moments

Yesterday I was talking on the phone with my mom. Deakon started pulling on shirt saying, "hi-yo, hi-yo" (hello..meaning phone) so I let him talk to Grandma for a minute. I told him to say hi, so he did. Then I told him to say I love you, something that my mom and I have been working with him to say... and he did! It was the cutest thing ever. Lucky Grandma... first time just for you!

4 comments:

kwgirl said...

That is so cool for you & your mom to be able to share that moment!
You need to get a webcam and download the Skype program. It's a free online video streaming program, that way you can see each other~you will love it!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

that is so cute! he's growing up so fast! we miss you guys. how are you liking it?

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Miss seeing you at book club. What a special moment, that is so cute. Hope all is well.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Okay so I just went back and re-read some of your previous posts and oh my heck you moved to Canada. I could not even believe it, I bet your family was so sad. I am excited for you and your family. Have a Happy Halloween!