I am getting so excited for Christmas. I had a slow start to my Christmas spirit, but the next few days are going to rock. I wanted to share my 5 favorite things about this fun time of year!
NUMBER ONE: EGG NOG!!!
I absolute love Egg Nog. It is a tradition in my family to always drink Egg Nog on Christmas Eve. The creamy goodness brings back childhood memories every time! You better believe that I have been drinking this nonstop the past few weeks!

Number Two: Love
Christmas time just brings an overwelming feeling of love. Everyone at the mall is just a little bit nicer... especially the guy that set aside Kyle's gift for me! :) Neighbors and friends stop by for no reason to drop off yummy goodies. It's awesome!

Number 3: Christmas Music

Number Four: Sitting around the fire on cold nights. I am so glad that we have a fireplace. It is so nice to have a place to sit whilest I indulge myself in my several gallons of Egg Nog!

Number Five: TIME OFF OF WORK!!!
Kyle gets four days off in a row and I am totally excited... even though there is a pretty good chance that he will be doing this for part of that time: It's cool, I still get a good view, plus I will have Deakon wake him up... he just can't stay mad at that kid :)

2 comments:
You are so incredibly funny, Angi! Merry Christmas!
I love your lists of favorite Christmas things!! I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment