That title was just for you JEANNIE!!! Tell me if you get what it is from!
I have a ton of pictures from May Long Weekend... but I am too lazy to put them up today.
I am leaping with excitement because I just booked plane tickets for Deakon and I to fly down to Utah in 4 weeks!!!! YEAH!!! I caaaaaaaaaaaan't wait! We'll miss Kyle... but I am sure he won't be sad having 2.5 weeks without a nagging wife or having to change a diaper... plus is works out with the Stanley Cup Finals. He gets to drive down all by his lonesome the first week of July and meet up with us for another 10 days.
I am so lucky to be able to go home for just shy of a month!
UTAH... HERE WE COME!!!!!
7 comments:
We are so excited to see you guys! I was just talking to your Mom today and we are both glad that you are flying!! Can't wait to play!
You better plan on seeing me while you're here for a month!!! I'll be VERY VERY VERY upset with you if I don't! :-)
YES! Utah rocks!!!
Come on, show off the May 2-4 weekend pics:)
We are excited to see you when you come down....we totally need to celebrate with a BBQ!
Enjoy your trip!
I love the title, but feel left out that I don't know where it's from! Can't wait to see you!
I love Super Why! Thanks for thinking of me. I am counting down the days for you to come. I can't wait to get caught up on all the little things.
Post a Comment