Friday, May 8, 2009

Oooo... naughty naughty

While I was pregnant with Deakon, a co-worker of mine was kind enough to share lots of stories and advice with me. One thing she would bring up time and time again was when her husband and she would take turns hiding so they could laugh their faces off at their kids without them knowing and repeating the offense. You know, when they do something so NAUGHTY and look at you so innocently you wanna bust up. Like this morning when Deakon climbed up on the bar stool, stepped onto the counter, clothed in only a diaper, a hat, and snow boots and start jumping up and down like a fanatic rockstar, yelling, "Mommy, jump!" Or yesterday when I zonked out while watching EARLY morning cartoons and my little baby threw a cup of water straight into my face insisting that I get up. Oh Deakon, you are so so so naughty... why can't I stop laughing behind closed doors?

4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

HA HA HA!! That's funny and cute! Love the water in the face thing

Kristin said...

Not gonna lie, that is so awesome.

Kim said...

I just love the funny moments. At least there are people out that can make it behind closed doors. Keith and I look at each other and just bust up right there!

Jeannie said...

Your baby has already realized that sometimes water is the only way to wake you up. I love and hate this stage :)