Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy the funny, gross, awkward, and happy events in our lives!!!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
So... YOU think you can dance?
My seester... DEBBIE and her hubby CHRISTIAN... took a weekend trip to SEATTLE a few months back to try-out for SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!! Watch for them tonight! Love you guys! Good luck! I hope we get to see your awesome faces!!!!
I have been so excited to watch this episode just to see somebody that I know! Grrr...I couldn't believe that they weren't even on there. Well, John spotted Debbie during the choreography bit, but anyway. I was sad they didn't do their clip! How rude!
2 comments:
I have been so excited to watch this episode just to see somebody that I know! Grrr...I couldn't believe that they weren't even on there. Well, John spotted Debbie during the choreography bit, but anyway. I was sad they didn't do their clip! How rude!
LOVE this show. Sorry I'm not sure which ones they were as I FF through the first few shows...yep I'm bad. I'm not a fan of the auditions segment.
Post a Comment