Monday, September 19, 2011

Blogging on the ipad

Not so much fun. I would show you why, but I am not so awesome at using this so I can't figure out how to steal the picture of our broken laptop screen from facebook. Short version, my little stinker, who I love so very much used his lovely big feet and 30 pounds of muscle to jump on top of our computer and break the LCD screen. Apparently a new one can be purchased, at a cost of almost 100 bucks so we will see. There are lots of new expenses coming up in the next few weeks so this will have to wait. Speaking of expenses, I love my new car! And we are absolutely love love loving that we purchased ron's old Tacoma for Kyle to use for work. We are never stuck at home and Kyle and I aren't arguing about my time management skills in the morning, or at lunch, or after lunch, or at the end of the day. One day he will understand that being 3-5 minutes late is still on time. Come on. I also spent $70 on diapers and wipes for 2 kids. Nixon's box will last a few weeks, but sadly the $20 worth of newborn diapers will maybe last a week. Boo. I hate buying diapers. I finally got the boys room cleaned out, which reminded me that deakon might actually need fall/winter clothes this year... Strange. Luckily I found the 2t stuff for Nixon to wear. I also lost his only pair of shoes. Who does that? I started tearing apart our room and closet only to decide to put lotion on. Which caused me to remove my ring and drop it in the mess. No, I havent found it yet. Sad. Today is my first day of maternity leave. I'm so excited to have nights off this week to finish up on last minute things. Moving our bedroom around and putting up baby stuff is first on the list. Oh wait, Kyle has a say. Which means that tonight will be spent shopping for deakon. I'm not surprised. Shopping is way more fun than cleaning. Down to 1%battery... Hows that for an update? Random.

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Awesome post!

Catherine Dabels said...

Random is cool but........ what is bogging?