Ya, so yesterday sucked. Oh well. That's life. Those statements I made were true for my house, but that is how I felt about the world in general. Kyle and I didn't feel good. Kyle was home from work with a massive headache. I HATE when Kyle is home sick. Sorry, I do. Am I the only stay at home mom that feels this way? It messes up everything. EVERYTHING. And it made me angry that I wasn't feeling well either, but of course I had to just keep going on and taking care of everyone. I am selfish.
Anyway, today is a new day. Kyle is at work feeling much better. I am determined to finish my bedroom baby prep and find my blasted ring. I am eating a delicious gluten free Udi's bagel with lots and lots of cream cheese and it is so good. Tonight I ditch out on bedtime and hang with my lady friends pretending to care about Tupperware.
Today is good. Only 1 week until the official due date, but of course, you know to pray that Quinn will wait until October. Please. My mommy doesn't come until October 8th and I just want my way. I'm allowed. I am great with child.
1 comment:
You might be the only person who has ever wanted their baby to stay inside longer in the history of the world.
Men home sick is the biggest crock on the planet. Darcy isn't allowed to get sick. So he doesn't. He does get migraines rarely and when he does I shun him because he's useless.
I hate useless men. And being great with child. My birthday is 10/10....just letting you know.
Post a Comment