Monday, November 18, 2013

Halloween

We love the park behind our house!

 The kids own 2 bats, but when we moved here I put them away and we just found them right before Halloween.  I was pretty impressed with Deak's skills.  I DO NOT have good hand-eye coordination so I'm glad he got it from somewhere.  We tried to play a game, but seeing as Mom took about 10 pitches to hit the ball I got kicked out quickly.
 The Achievement Day girl's in our Ward threw a Halloween party for the kids under 8.  My kids had fun.


 Trick-or-treating:
 Went to Grandma and Papa's before as per tradition:
 Quinny, Nix, Aiden, and Deakon
 The kids had fun, and we had fun making them pick 10 things and then paying them $5 for the rest of the candy.  They bought new beyblades and I didn't have to deal with all of the candy meltdowns.

The night after Halloween the young mom's in our ward did a craft night.  The girls that organized this year did a great job cutting TONS of wood and cutting the vinyl.  We just had to show up with paint and got to socialize.  It was a good night.  I only got 3 of 6 crafts done because of time.  I am also making a 6 ft. ruler, wooden christmas tree, and another board like the ones below with primary song titles.




No comments: