Monday, November 18, 2013

Thanksgiving and Happenings

We missed out on the big family Thanksgiving Saturday afternoon, so we made the best of it on Sunday.   Forgot to have someone take a picture of all of us at church.. bummer.



Sunday night we headed to Ron and Doreen's for a yummy dinner:



 It was fun, but I was sad that I forgot to make everyone say what they were thankful for.  Good thing we get to have Thanksgiving again!

Monday morning, some of the guys in the ward played football.  They kids and I went and watched.  I was too busy staying warm and socializing with friends to take any pictures of them playing.
 A good friend of mine was just about to pop out her baby and Kyle is always complaining that I only make treats that I like (aka gluten free) so I made something both parties have expressed that they love.  Chocolate covered strawberries.  I forget how easy they are to make.  They kids and I had fun... wait, that is a lie.  I went all control freak on them and wouldn't let them help or touch anywhere close to them because some were being given away.  In the end, they did end of getting a few.
 Holding hands when Quinn was sad:

Our second home is the bus yard:
 They love helping me do my pre-trip, but it only happens about once a month.  It is stressful not having them confined when we are surrounded by 100 other buses.
 My bestie took our family pictures this year.  She did a GREAT job!  I can't share them all yet because I am saving some for Christmas cards, but here are some pictures of us scoping the Ranch House grounds for ideas.




1 comment:

John and Sarah said...

Haha that pic of Nixon is great ;)