Friday, September 4, 2009

A very long 3,111 and one half days....

or... we could go with after a very long wait of 8 years, 6 months, and 11.5 days... Meri and Shane are the PROUD parents of
MOLLY MACAYLA JACOBS!!!
Born September 3, 2009
6 pounds, 15 ounces
20.5 inches long
ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!
I am so excited to be an aunt and to take down the note on the side of my blog telling all that they are adopting!!! I can't think of anybody that deserves this more than these two. I honestly feel that they will be the BEST parents ever. Between their cooking, game-playing, scouting skills, sewing projects, garden growing, world traveling, and all of their life experience how could they not be! Congrats to Meri and Shane. We love you so much and can't wait to see Molly!

2 comments:

Aubrey Doyle said...

How amazing! I am so happy for them (and their cute grandma, who I'm sure is thrilled). I'd love to hear more of the story (if there is one)!

H.Peter said...

Congratulations to the happy family!