Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy the funny, gross, awkward, and happy events in our lives!!!
HA HA!! Best announcement EVER!! CONGRATS!! That's so great. Hope you are feeling well and all goes well! Truly that is so great!
Congratulations! :)
Maybe this baby will be born early, like on the 13th. Why??? Mordecai was due on the 27th, and he was 2 weeks early which was the 13th. Congrats.
Congratulations! So, you potty train one, just in time to have another? At least you won't have two in diapers. I wouldn't know what that's like...
CONGRATS on the upcoming new addition!
congrats..
I'm so super excited for you!!! A little jealous, but super excited! Now I gotta find a way to come to Canada in April ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
HA HA!! Best announcement EVER!! CONGRATS!! That's so great. Hope you are feeling well and all goes well! Truly that is so great!
Congratulations! :)
Maybe this baby will be born early, like on the 13th. Why??? Mordecai was due on the 27th, and he was 2 weeks early which was the 13th. Congrats.
Congratulations! So, you potty train one, just in time to have another? At least you won't have two in diapers. I wouldn't know what that's like...
CONGRATS on the upcoming new addition!
congrats..
I'm so super excited for you!!! A little jealous, but super excited! Now I gotta find a way to come to Canada in April ;)
Post a Comment