I actually got on here to document our AMAZING weekend in Banff, but got a little distracted looking at old pics. My mom sent me a bunch of pictures last year that I had to use for my immigration stuff. Here are 2 pictures from the weekend that Kyle and I met in August 2005. Kyle drove down early (he didn't have to be to school in Idaho until the last week of August) from Alberta with his parents on Thursday (August 18th) to attend one of his best friend's weddings the next day. We weren't planning on meeting up until Saturday (we had been talking for about 3 1/2 weeks online and on the phone), but he saw the sign for Sandy on I-15 and quickly got off and called and made me come and meet him at the Sinclair on 90th. Don't worry, my mom made me take my little sister... (Sarah totally could have saved me from some crazy guy from Canada, right???). We talked for a bit and then he was off to Manti for the wedding and I didn't get to really see him again until Saturday when we had our first real date planned- Skyline vs. Kahuku football game at the U of U with basically my whole family... way to jump into things. :) Anyway, here are some pics from the game.


2 comments:
That is so cute! I have never heard the full story of how you to met. I like this part! Hope you are feeling well in your final stages of preggoness!
What cute pics!!! LOVE IT. I never knew that story--keep sharing. :)
Post a Comment