25 things you might now know about me...
1- When I was in preschool, I wanted to be either a nurse or a lifeguard when I grew up.
2- The younger five siblings in my family had a club called the "Secret Five" and we would meet on Sunday.
3- One day I would like to run a marathon and go sky diving.
4- I insisted on changing the spelling of my name from Angie to Angi so that I would be unique in 6th grade. I kept it up, although a few of my siblings kept pronouncing it An-guy and my Dad to this dad still adds an e to the end.
5- I recently moved to Canada... and really like it for the most part.
6- I tried out the last name of every guy I ever liked with my first name to see if they sounded good together.
7- I love stars! Not the kind outside, just the shape. I required stars on my wedding cake.
8- One day I would love to get veneers.
9- I hate doing dishes... they are so yucky...
10- I love to blog and wish I had more going on in my life to blog about.
11- I hate being put on the spot around people I don't know... Even if I know the answer to the question, or have an idea to add, I will act like an airhead and say, "I don't know"
12- I have no ideas or talents required to make my hair look cute, I guess that it why they invented elastics!
13- In middle school, my favorite body part were my forearms.
14- I HATE HATE HATE having my elbow-pit, wrist, or the front of my neck rubbed. It seriously makes me sick.
15- I didn't eat hamburgers for years... then I got pregnant and that ended pretty quickly.
16- I broke my wedding ring in September and so now I don't wear one.
17- I wish I had a hot pair of boots.
18- I love country music the most out of all music.
19- I love scruffy looking guys with facial hair.
20- My favorite drink of all time is Dr. Pepper.
21- I hate how I sound when my voice is recorded. It is really awful.
22- There is a spot on my butt that refuses to tan... I found this out when I was into indoor tanning.
23- When I was like 13, I promised myself I would name my first daughter: BreonnaMarie Lynn (yes, BreonnaMarie is one word) Aren't you glad I decided to break that promise?
24- I absolutely love to embarrass Kyle in public. It isn't very hard. Just talking really loud is enough to make him pretend he isn't with me.
25- I sing as loud as I can when I am alone, or just with Deakon, in the car. He is young enough not to complain yet. :)
***I am not tagging anyone, but I would love anyone who reads this to do it because it was super fun!
2 comments:
I totally agree with you on #20.
When we were in Europe this summer I had mad cravings that didn't quit until I was able to find one....it was probably the best Dr Pepper I've ever had:)
I think EVERY girl tried out her name with the last name of the boys she liked. I think it's second nature!
Post a Comment