I love old pictures!!!
I spent all afternoon looking for old pics... mainly of Kyle. I found a few and decided to put a few of mine up to see if Deakon really does look exactly like Kyle OR if there is a little bit of me in there?
Angi- 6 weeks:

Angi's First Birthday:

Collage (sp?) up to about 18 months. Don't ask what the heck I was doing. My mom let me have my picture file when I was 12 and this was my GOOD idea of scrapbooking. :) People wonder why I don't scrapbook... Oh, and my mom was so mad that I cut the pictures and chucked the rest, including backgrounds WITH other siblings. My bad...
My sister, Sarah, and I. I was about 6:
Angi, age 7:

Kyle- a few days old:
Kyle, 3 months:
Kyle's First Birthday:
Kyle, 3 months:
Kyle's First Birthday:






1 comment:
Just curious, how old is Kyle?
Post a Comment