Congrats to the Detroit Red Wings on becoming the Stanley Cup Champions!!! I will not lie and say that I am this dedicated, die-hard, octopus throwing, jersey wearing Red Wings fan, but it is Kyle's favorite hockey team so I deal with it and attempt to understand what is happening. If you want to know the truth... I am happy that hockey season is over!!! Only because it has been taking away from couple time a bit. We did have fun last night watching the game. A few of Kyle's friends came over and we had some hamburgers, hotdogs, wings, and fresh salsa (made by Kyle the night before- YUMMY!) Here are pictures: the cardboard box on the floor had a baby parrot in it that one of the guys brought- it was cute, but it freaked me out...Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy the funny, gross, awkward, and happy events in our lives!!!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Hockey Party
Congrats to the Detroit Red Wings on becoming the Stanley Cup Champions!!! I will not lie and say that I am this dedicated, die-hard, octopus throwing, jersey wearing Red Wings fan, but it is Kyle's favorite hockey team so I deal with it and attempt to understand what is happening. If you want to know the truth... I am happy that hockey season is over!!! Only because it has been taking away from couple time a bit. We did have fun last night watching the game. A few of Kyle's friends came over and we had some hamburgers, hotdogs, wings, and fresh salsa (made by Kyle the night before- YUMMY!) Here are pictures: the cardboard box on the floor had a baby parrot in it that one of the guys brought- it was cute, but it freaked me out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
your place looks so cute! I think you should come over and help me decorate. I've decided i'm horrible at it---or I just hate spending the money it would take. :)
Oh, and I totally hear you on the whole hockey thing...except I have to pretend to be interested in football. :)
Agreed... your place looks SO cute!! I love all your furniture and decorations. That hockey party does look like a blast! I am glad it was so fun!!
that looks like so much fun! we still need to come over and see your place... tell kyle hi, i haven't seen him for awhile..
Post a Comment