Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Survey Answers

I am eventually going to print all of my postings and I like my survey explanations so I am posting them from now on so they will be kept.


75% got last week's survery right. We delivered newspapers for some extra money. Kyle was technically not allowed to work in the U.S. until all of his paperwork was processed. That took about 9 months so "I" got a job delivering papers and he "helped me" do them... if you know what I mean. Basically I helped him on the weekends because I was working during the week. It was the most awful, terrible, cold, long, annoying, and rewarding job ever! You might wonder why I put rewarding on the end there... although is was most miserable, Kyle and I had some of our best talks ever during the 3 hour stretch in the middle of the night. We were able to see how we worked as a team, talked about dreams and goals, and freaked ourselves our- followed by laughing our heads off about how freaked out we got by the blowing trees, or whatever had scared us. So, if you are looking to make some extra cash.... count this job IN.... as a last resort that is.

No comments: