Unfortunately, because of the post below (crazy girl's night) Kyle spent all day Saturday, and earlier that week (Wednesday- while I worked- oh PS: I know that I wrote a few weeks ago about needing someone to watch Deakon the one day a week, but I haven't found a good person so any ideas are appreciated!!!) with throwing up Deakon, he was sick and couldn't make it.
So, here are some pics of the happy family and of their HUGE HUGE HUGE backyard (it looks like a park huh?) in Bountiful:
4 comments:
Hey Angi! I talked to my friend and she would love to babysit for you on those Wednesdays starting in about a week and a half. She will be able to do it for the full summer, but she starts school again in the fall. So if that helps let me know and I can give you her number!
You guys have so much fun! I LOVED the pics of you and your sisters. I am so jealous. I only have 1 sister and she lives in Boston. There is a blog called pickypalate.blogspot.com that is pretty good for new recipes. I've tried a coupld and they have been good. Good luck on the cooking thing! That is one of my on-going goals as well.
thanks for coming! it was fun! deakon is so stinking cute! my family said they loved watching him trip in the yard... he's darling!
Ang!! I didn't know if you still wanted to come to Turbo or not, but it would be fun to have you! Just wanted you to know you were welcome even though Meri has gone back to Chicago!! Have a good day! and did you get my other comment of my friend who could babysit for you starting next week?!
Post a Comment